Areas of Focus
- Stress: Physical, mental, or emotional
- Mental-Emotional Conditions: Anxiety, Worry, Fear, Depression, Heartache, Mood swings, Grief, Sadness
- Pain Management: Back pain, Muscle Tension, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia
- Pregnancy Conditions: Fertility (including treatments to support IVF), Immune support, Constipation, Breech baby, and Labour Induction Treatments
- Cosmetic Acupuncture: A natural way to a healthy, glowing complexion! Tell me more.
- Digestive Conditions: Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation, Diarrhea, Bloating and Indigestion, Acid Reflux
- Blocked Creativity: Writers block, Feeling uninspired, Insecurity, Exhaustion, Physical Injury, or unknown causes
- Women's Health Concerns: PMS, Irregular menstruation, Dysmenorrhea (painful periods), Endometriosis
- Sleep: Insomnia, difficulty falling asleep, night sweats, disturbed dreams
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
What to Expect
Traditional Chinese Medicine is a holistic approach. All treatments involve a relaxed, conversational-style intake, assessment & treatment plan.
Any of the following tools may apply, depending on your needs: Acupuncture, Acupressure, Nutrition & Dietary Recommendations, Cupping, Moxabustion, Gua Sha, Herbal Medicine, Lifestyle Solutions, Tongue and Pulse Diagnostics, and the NADA (National Acupuncture Detoxification Association) Protocol.
For more information on Chinese Medicine, please visit the FAQs.
- Initial Appointment . . . . . . . . . . . $120
- Follow-ups . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $ 90
- Cosmetic Acupuncture . . . . . . . . $120
Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine services are covered by some extended health benefits. Laura is a Registered Acupuncturist & Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner, licensed through CTCMPAO (the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario) and provides receipts which can be submitted for claims, if applicable. Please check with your insurance company to see if your benefits apply.
Are you an Artist / Arts Worker on a limited budget? Laura appreciates the financial realities of working in the arts industry. Please contact Laura directly to discuss options for payments and rates.